Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First Day of Spring!

I'm making today the official first day of Spring. It is 70, sunny, and if you listen really really close, you can hear the crack of the bat in some distant stadium. The start of the season is getting close, but we all know that it will be 39 degrees with snow flurries on Opening Day in Michigan.

I heard from one of the best in the sports talk radio business yesterday, Papa Joe Chevalier. Papa Joe and I spent many hours together when he was with Sporting News radio. He talked, and I listened on the hour and half commute I had home every day. I enjoy his work very much and he is always honest about sports and gives his guests and callers their say. He was kind of enough to agree to read One Win Wonders and lend me a few quotes. His "Papa Joe Show" is now based out of Las Vegas and is syndicated across the country. You can listen in or find out more at www.papajoetalk.com

My summer schedule is taking a little more shape, please keep checking back to see when I will be in your neighborhood! www.baseballwonders.com/appearances.htm

Happy Baseball!

No comments:

Post a Comment