Thursday, March 12, 2009

More Books!

A shippment of One Win Wonders will be arriving today! These will be the first ones available for sale. Most will go out to the players featured in the book; again without their stories this book would not have been possible. I would like to thank Jake Striker, Brad Holman, Steve Mintz and Ben Ford for going above and beyond in regards to providing information to me. All of your copies will be arriving shortly!

That does however leave a fair number of copies available for everyone reading this! You can purchase an autographed copy for below retail on www.baseballwonders.com/buy.htm Or you can pick one up at your favorite online retailer or bookstore.

In other news I'm getting deeper into One Win Wonders Volume II; the next batch of one-time winners. Their stories are proving to be just as wonderful and entertaining as those in volume I. I'm shooting for a May release.

Happy Baseball!

No comments:

Post a Comment